Thursday, September 21, 2006

Citgo Ban

Timing is always very amazing to me. As I have the UN press conference from the Iranian President on in the background on Fox News, I received an email from my best friend in College and fellow Harvard Model UN Delegate. Today, I want to call on everyone to join in the banning getting Citgo gas. It is a Venzulan government owned product. The station owners are good people. Want a diet coke or bag of chips.. go right ahead. Just don't fill up the tank. Jim and I have been avoiding them for the better part of a year after Chavez started his negative spewing about the United States. This is not a Republican or Democrat thing. Personally, he could offer to pay my mortgage and heating bills and I would tell him to keep his money.

This population boycotted Exxon for the supposed mistake of the crew of men. This is a much bigger reason. Find another station!