Monday, August 21, 2006

San Francisco and Back again

Last week's lack of blog activity was because I was in San Francisco on business. We had a launch conference on Self Service technology. My team on site was terrific! We are a great well oiled machine. Hopefully, it will translate into a stellar product and a great money maker in the future.

I got to see Stacy when I was out there. She was my airport shuttle both ways and we got dinner on Wednesday night. It was so good to see her. I cherish being able to travel and see friends like that on the company nickel!

Got home and had taken the day off because we had originally planned to go to Delaware and see Ivan and Nancy this weekend. Dad's heartattack put the stop to those plans and Jim's parents decided this was the weekend they were going to visit. We had them here for a lovely visit and went to a family birthday party on Saturday. Thanks to Michael and Dianna for a lovely gathering. Especially, since it was her birthday!!!

Many of you have been terrific asking about Dad's health. He is slowly getting used to the changes in his diet and medication. He seems to have a summer cold on top of everything which is causing some real trouble in being able to breath. Your best wishes and thoughts, offers for help with the dogs and everything are terrific. It means the world to them and Jim and I to know you are there.

I am sorry not to have profound thoughts on anything. I am just trying to keep my head above water with the daily chores.