Friday, August 11, 2006

homestead bound

Well... I understand he is on his way home. Back to the homestead where he is the 4th generation to live there. I am sure he and the dog will be estatic! I am not so sure my mother will be after 24 hours.

I am off for our Customer Self Service Conference in San Francisco on Sunday. I can't wait to stand in line with out food or water ... or more importantly...lipstick. At least they are allowing me my trustie computer and blackberry.

I am hoping for a child free, terriorist free, and stinky overweight smelly shoe guy free flights. I have two lay overs in the ATL. Bets on whether I take the return flight to Westchester on Thursday night? I will....

Oh.. if a doctor's office doesn't confirm regular appointments... what do they confirm? Medical science... where all surly condescending waitresses find work after retiring from the airline industry. The receptionist at Jennifer Holloway, MD in Newtown CT needs a good ol' lesson in being polite and common sense. I am naming names! The heck with political correctness..