So after writing the entry yesterday, wouldn't you think I would be good? Well, I succeeded with a couple of items. No white stuff with the meal. I did have crackers and hummus prior. Why not just carrots? The world will never know ... to quote a wise old owl. My lunch was fine and dinner as well.
I tried to eat 3 hours prior to going to bed. But if you fall asleep in the recliner, does that count? I did better with the water. Ate an apple. Yes .. fruit that didn't come in a bottle with a cork or sliced up in my martini.
So maybe this is baby steps. Cold turkey however as good it is with a bit of mayo and a slice of Avocado.. it is a bit harder as a metaphor going down.
On the exercise front, my time went to a family member that had just come home from surgery. Dutchess had a hopefully beign lump removed and two teeth. Poor Dutch, she is currently in the guestbed room really upset with us and in a lot of pain.
Miss Scarlett pronounced that "Tomorrow is Another Day"... However, Katie Scarlett ... Today is the present. In other words a gift... Mine for the taking. Let see what it may bring.........