Monday, July 17, 2006

Attitude Adjustment

I am sick of being angry and upset. The smallest things have been bothering me which means two things... My to do list is too long and my patience is on vacation. I am starting to work on the to do list and calling my patience back to work. I have to realize living in a socialistic state like Connecticut means more rules for the greater good, more taxes, and less social graces. Done... Check that off the list.

The weekend was fabulously relaxing and also productive. Jim raced. We had a terrific day and evening at Camp Rob soon to be renamed Resort Vara. We can't wait to see the finished kitchen they are installing. The four bird dogs had a fabulous time in the lake and running around. Two Brittanys, One German Short Haired pointer, and a Golden Retriever make for a lot of laughs and fun. Annie had a great ride with Uncle Rob in the Kayak. Jen put together an amazing spred without a fully operational kitchen bless her!

Sunday was spent completely small projects and some relaxing accomplished. I hung my hammock swing off the back deck, re mulched the front beds, and organized the garage. Then fell asleep in the swing reading my book. Jim changed the pulls on the kitchen cabinets and vaccumed. We enjoyed a meal out off to dream land.

I am committed to start the week on a positive note. I look back at last week as the start of getting a lot of things accomplished and working to finally feel settled. Here is to a very successful new week both personally and professionally for everyone!