
Okay, I have determined that "Little Miss Sunshine" is homework. I just don't want to see the movie no matter how cute it looks. When facing the Pay Per View list, I selected "the Devil Wears Prada". LOVED IT and will buy the DVD. Meryl Streep was fabulous! I loved Stanley Tucci and the rest of the cast was great.
It is a movie that will become a new classic. It is funny and importantly an evening's entertainment. I enjoy Meryl Streep's performance. This is going to be an interesting choice for Best Actress.
The movie is full of killer funny lines .. one that wasn't was a quote from Getrude Stein, "America is my country, but Paris is my hometown" This struck me. I am an American and have eaten the Freedom fries. Not every American is George Bush, Hilliary Clinton or Paris Hilton. Not every French citizen reflects their government either. I love Paris. It is an awesome city of light, art, passion and delight. I always feel at home in Paris. Yes, I also like Parisians!