
I have been blessed for a long time with a great view from my office windows. I think back to my first office at Office Specialists in Bedford, NH. There was a mature cherry tree outside my second story window that was a haven for song birds, cardinals, etc. I often turned my chair to face the window to be able to watch the birds play in the tree at all times of the year.
My office window in Georgia looked out on a wooded area between our house and Maria and Megan's. I found myself watching "Harry the Hawk" hunt in the ravine between us daily. We also had a King Woodpecker the size of Woody that called th
is area home.My office in Connecticut is ground level and faces a nature preserve. Let's just say is it a busy airstrip .. the Hartsfield-Jackson of Bethel for the Canadian Geese, mallards, and Blue Heron population. I took some pictures to show you. This is a rare shot as there isn't any bird coming in or taking off!
It is cold by these windows! However, I am coming to a balance of how important the view is to me compared to the warmth of putting the desk on the other side of the room for the winter. Part of me can't wait for the freeze and first snow. I will be out snapping pictures wildly!