Friday, December 01, 2006

Swallowing a Pack of Camels

Well I feel a lot better... but obviously I don't sound it. I was just informed I sound like I swallowed a pack of Camels. Yuck! Well, while the voice lasts.. perhaps it is time to call all of my customers sitting on contracts and play the woe as me card.

Speaking of cards. Christmas cards - personal done! Yippee! Shopping .. well let's just say I am a wee bit behind where I usually am at this point. We need to go shopping for the kids. I have little to nothing for my parents. So send me thy lists!

Oh on a personal rant... Is anyone sick of getting 13 -15 catalogues a day. I seem to be on everyone's mailing list this year. I am getting a catalogue a day from Coldwater Creek, J. Jill and Norm Thompson! Enough! So, I am calling each company and requesting to be taken off the list. I literally have not been able to key open my mailbox because it is sooo full.

Need more coffee to go along with my pack of butts! Have a good weekend! Ciao Bella!