Friday, June 16, 2006

Time vs. Money ....


I have always said that you can make more money but not more time. I have had this entry up for two days on my lap top and have not taken the "time" to type anything. Part of me wanted to give you an update on my week in Las Vegas or as an old timer in the Bradley Airport called it Lost Wages - Very Cute I thought. So here it is in a nutshell - Also very cute as squirrels are burying something outside my window....

Got to Vegas on Sunday the 11th. Half way to the Hotel - There ARE extra tickets to "O" a Cirque Du Soliel production. Turn the cab around .. we are now up to a 75 buck fare ... back to the Bellagio.. Great performance! Mom would have loved counting the lighting cues. I couldn't keep up with them and all of the set changes.... Having spent the first part of my career working in and then managing the Professional Theater box office ... I had seen more theater by 17 than most ... The picture embedded is of the clown act at "O". They were really funny...

Got to my hotel room - Upgraded to a 2200 sq ft suite - SWEEETT - too bad I never got to enjoy it. However, I will totally give kudos to the JW Marriott in LV. Very nice !! - For those of you I offered to join me ... Jim, Melanie and Maria ..... Tough nuggies on you.

The event went off well - Customers were very happy - You know when you get hugs at the airport from clients that you did something special - Given these are Customer Service Executives and those that sell to them. It made me feel especially proud of our Team.

Came home and got ready for guests.....