This is a personal blog and reflect my stance on the world. It is not the views of any corporation I happen to work for or contract with at any point.
Monday, November 09, 2009
Hello Monday
I wanted to give myself a quick update on my last post. How did I do last week? Well, I did stick to the plan. I have a bottle of water already 1/2 gone on my desk and I haven't had a diet soda or soda since like Tuesday! Fiona and I have been doing a ton of trotting around the neighborhood. Sometimes, it is only a quickie walk at lunch for 30 minutes. The point is we are getting are feet on the street. I tried a fabulous Weight Watcher's recipe on Thursday night that is a huge success. Tonight, I am looking forward to making homemade black bean burgers out of Cooking Light. Dinner out on Saturday night was a home run. I am feeling like I can actually do this maybe. Better yet, as a good friend and family member said last night, "We are also starting WW's this week. I want the bloat out prior to Thanksgiving" I feel like I have gotten the bloat out this past week. The better news is this person is the lead menu planner for Thanksgiving. Perhaps, we can strategize how to lighten up the menu on the 26th!
Labels:
thanksgiving,
weight watchers