Education:
I was lucky to be a guest speaker in Professor Vara's class last Monday night. We were talking about Affirmative Action and whether it continues to be necessary in the United States and how the advent of the internet and Community technology will affect it moving into the future. The class was primarily continueing ed students that work full time and go to college full time and have lives and families to bout. However, I don't think they have too much time to sleep! Great discussion and class! It made me actually reach out and contact SNHU about finishing my MBA .. only about 4 classes to go ... if I haven't lost credits. If that doesn't work out, Fairfield University has a great MA program on American Studies I just might start. The class work looks fabulous!
FOOD/Fitness:
The hubby and I have tried to start a better eating regement. It has had it's ups and downs. He has done better than I have with a 6 day trip in the middle, a birthday party, and oh Thanksgiving! Back to the gym today is right!
Family:
Seeing everyone over the holidays was terrific but ... oh less than 25 shopping days to Christmas .. Yikes! I also want to give a huge compliment to my cousin, Leslie. I understand she made dinner for 1/2 of our family and all of her husbands and worked on the building site for their new home putting up siding and managed to be a fabulous hostess and mother to 2 kids under 4 years old. WOW!
The Regan Thanksgiving was all that it ever was... terrific food, family and laughter. That is the making for a great holiday. Thank you ..
Work:
It has been a huge month. I have closed more business than I think I ever have in a month... even back to Wireless days. We still have 4 days to go. I am waiting on a big contract to finish off the year with a bang! We have been featured on NPR, WSJ, Boston.com, and BusinessWeek. The flood gates are about to open.