sWanaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Booo Hooo. McCain said bad things about me! He doesn't understand I am the second coming !!!! Wannnnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Finally, McCain takes a swipe at Obama. Geezzz. Yes, Barrack, I am scared of you. I scared for my 401-K. You scare me. You TERRIFY ME!
You lack:
1) Experience - In every sense of the WORD. You walked into a Senate seat with no competition less than 6 years ago and have never held a "real job". You have no foreign policy experience, no service in the military, no financial or budgeting experience, and have made many very questionable decisions with the people you associate with socially.
2) Principles - Yes, the flag pin and the church you went to bothers me. I have stopped going to the church founded by my ancestors (the Pilgrims) because they are TOO LIBERAL for me and I don't agree with their platform. You CHOSE THAT CHURCH.
3) Bipartisanship - Yes, I may not have liked McCain - Kennedy or McCain - Feingold. But at least Senator McCain has tried to eliminate the grid lock in Congress. He has accomplished nothing and authored nothing!
4) Economic policy - McCain is no Phil Gramm but at least he has more experience than you do and he isn't a Marxist.
YOU TERRIFY THE SOCKS OFF ME.... and I vote always!