Well I can apologize again as I did only about 3 posts and 3 months ago but that doesn't make you as a reader any happier. I will attempt to get back in the habit of sharing something fun or insightful daily or at least weekly.
Where have I been? Well the honest answer is a bit down in the dumps since Annie passed away. I think I had a dose of Post Move Depression combine with losing my best friend and little furry girl just pushed me over the edge and away from even people that care. I think ... I hope that I am back in the present looking forward and will be a happy blogger again.
What is going on in my life. Job is going well .. at least I think. I have a couple of deals looking to close and the pipeline is healthy so ... that is enough on that front.
Personally, the second spring here at Brannydoon. I love the pictures I posted below. The sun is out and that really helps my mood. I have joined the gym downtown. I have been successful in making 2-3 spin classes weekly and attending a PiYo and Pilates class twice a week. That helped when I was in Kennesaw... it seems to help here too! Lots of happy people at the gym. I finally got cleats on the spinning shoes to help. I had my best spin class on Friday as a result. I am painfully getting out of bed every day. That has to equate that deep beneath the blubber work on the muscles is being accomplished.
We had a lovely dinner here at Brannydoon on Saturday night with the Vara's. I understand the trip home was a bit foggy and troublesome with directions. I will work on reverse directions! I promise!
Seamus has settled into being an only dog. I am not sure if he is going to stay that was or not. I am doing a transport for a litter of Brit/Setter pups on Sunday. I may deliver my load ...one short!
Mr. B is happy with the gift of lovely weather we have had... Life is good and the bad makes you appreciate the good.
Have a great day everyone.