Unfortunately, Skye lost her battle with renal failure on Saturday. I was holding and petting her as we helped the little bugger across the Rainbow Bridge. I know Emmy and Tess were waiting for her. She has two terrific big sisters to cuddle with and show her the ropes in heaven.
That night my cousins were terrific and invited me to go to dinner with them at the Rainforest Cafe in Burlington. If you have little boys, this is a fabulous place to go. Talk about merchandising!!! I sat next to my nephew Nathan. He was struggling with a cold. There is nothing cuter than him with a headcold. Thank God... Because I got it. From Monday night to this morning, I have spent horizontal on a sofa or bed with a clicker. Better today.
As a side note.... Today would have been my grandmother's 100th birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma! Love you!