Friday, June 15, 2007

June is Busting Out All Over

It seems the past couple of weeks have flown by! I was so encompassed in work with the Annual Retreat last week and getting the Customer Self Service Conference program and brochure out the door with the rest of my team... I haven't had a chance to write an entry. Again... Bad blogging behavior. So what is new in the world of the Branny's?

Well I finally did it. I am now a red head or strawberry blond. I love it. I wasn't sure at first but it is definitely grown on me. I have lost a couple of pounds doing the WW point system. Seamus is getting more walks as a result.

Annie has celebrated her 11th Birthday in May. She is doing okay for a gal of 77 years old. I think her joints are really beginning to bother her. I don't like what I read on the medication for it. I am trying to balance getting her the appropriate amount of exercise to keep her moving and managing the pain I believe she is in with the shaking of her legs occasionally.

My nephew Jamie is graduating from high school today. I am so proud of him. He is off to University of Lowell next year in the engineering school. He has accomplished so much in 18 years. I can't believe what this young man has gone through and fought to be the success he is today. The sky is the limit I hope for him.

This weekend's plans just got cancelled so... I think the gardens are beckoning to be planted with both perenials and annuals. I don't know why I really haven't done it yet. I guess the digging I have done to date has hit rock after about 3 inches of topsoil and hasn't inspired the type of gardening I have done at my previous homes.

I think Mr. Branny has a race next weekend and then we have plans around the Fourth as usual. Not sure about other vacation time as we just got back from going to Florida to see the Sr. Branny's and spent a couple of days of RR in Naples. I highly recommend the LaPlaya Beach Resort in Naples. Incredible property!! The Boca Resort not so much!