Well, I haven't mentioned the Duchess as she was under house arrest in the townhouse. We were limited to two pets. Now, I have never heard of anyone getting busted for indoor cat that didn't impact anyone, given the issues with the dogs, she was "Clandestine Kitty" for 9 months. She wasn't mentioned in the blog as a result.

This is her coming out entry !! Duchess was adopted by Annie and I from the Bedford NH Animal Shelter in November of 1998. I think the staff thought I was nuts because I insisted on bringing Annie into the interview room. I wanted to make sure they got along. She is a dog loving cat. Duchess is not as friendly with her own kind.
She, along with her canine brother and sister, are loving being in the new house. The human care takers are as well. The move went smooth. We had a bit of a rough period with the furnace and a getting a part but all is well and we are slowly going to make it our own. The impulse is to rush out and order curtains, new lighting fixtures etc. We are forcing ourselves to live in the space for a time to figure out what right for the next 20 years. There you have it! You can start placing bets now.