Seamus, we aren't in Georgia any more! Yikes! It is a balmy 5 degrees with a wind chill. I just spoke with my Canadian colleagues and it is approaching Absolute zero with the windchill outside of Toronto.
We finally had a significant dusting of snow on Friday that is still with us. Seamus is loving the new verticals to take aim at on walks. Annie and I did errands on Saturday and then stopped at the dog park so she could play in the snow. For a dog with arthritis, she sure kicked up her heels and had a blast playing with her friend, Bosco the chocolate lab. Annie has always had a thing for Chocolate labs... don't ask me why. There was Boomer in Milford, Kelab in Haverhill, and Bosco in Connecticut.
We spent the weekend doing a whole lot of nothing. We hired movers so there is not a lot to do. I have already gone through the closets and organized stuff when we were getting ready to sell. It is a waiting game. I think I am going to have to move the computer upstairs. I am beginning to lose the feeling in my toes.